Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Working on Web Desing Skill Part 2


I worked on this photo using paint. My department is buying Photoshop and I will have that shortly. I took out the shadow by cutting and pasting the concrete over the shadow.

It was important to have similar concrete. The concrete in the top of the picture did not work because it was a different color.

However, the concrete just left of the shadow worked fine. I cut small squares and laid them over the shadow. There where still lines so I then used the eye dropper to pick the color. I then used airbrush can to even it out. It is a start.


Check out this link for more information paint. Click here.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

QT said...

Trying to view the video from your windows box failed - perhaps as a limited account, internet explorer won't even let me know that I need to install adobe flash to view the movie. It did work on the Linux box however. I have to say that you achieved a pretty good result for using a program as "primitive" as paint. I did find it slightly humorous. I'm curious to know what recording software you used to create the movie.

Anonymous said...

The photo you took was a easy photo to change. Next time you should find a harder one, because when you do get Photoshop it's a lot more compitated at first then Paint. But for changing a photo on Paint it was impressive.

Gabriel Technical Blog said...

Using Photoshop will be easier to fix it with the Clone Stamp Tool.

Marilyn said...

I tried to watch the video but i couldn't open it. Any ways, I think you did such a good job on paint. It would be easier on potoshop, of course. But you did great on paint.

Marilyn said...

I tried to watch the video but i couldn't open it. Any ways, I think you did such a good job on paint. It would be easier on potoshop, of course. But you did great on paint.

Rob Ellis said...

How did you "film" your actions in paint? It is intersting to see.
To step it up to the likeness of YOUTUBE you would need to include audio.